Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Anxious to Explore



The plane ride was fun.  When we got to the airport, we had an hour until we had to meet at the gate for our flight.  My friends and I got Starbucks and food.  We walked around the airport and talked to other people.  We were very anxious to get on the plane and finally, our group was called.

When I got on the plane, I found a seat next to my friends.  It didn't take long for everyone to find their seats and get settled in so we were in the air really quickly.  My friend and I looked outside.  The water looked blue and beautiful.  We were above the white clouds.  I fell asleep for 20 minutes.  When I woke up, I talked to my friends.  We all ate the food we bought.  The ride started getting bumpy and my ears started popping.  We were landing in Baltimore and when we got there, we were driving to our destination in Washington D.C.

By Abby N.

No comments:

Post a Comment