Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Landing in DC...Finally


First we were on the plane, and then, all of a sudden, we touched down to the ground, finally landing in the DC area after hours of waiting. Getting up at two in the morning was awful at the time, but I know now it was all worth it. Everyone is overly excited to be here, and this trip has already started off great! 

Even if I have been here before, it is more exciting to come here with my friends and most of the grade. The plane was great sitting with my friends and talking about what we are going to see and do in DC. Even from the first minute we stepped into the airport, I knew that the entire trip would be great and I am going to have an amazing time.

- Emily H.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great experience to have with friends and fellow Parker classmates. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete